iNTERNATIONAL PARTNERING EVENT FOCUSED ON THE WATER-RELATED CALLS FOR PROPOSALS 2022 OF HEU WORK PROGRAMMES 2021-2023, LIFE PROGRAMME AND ON THE NEXT HEU WORK PROGRAMMES 2023-2024
- 9-10 November - The plenary sessions take place in Brussels
- 11-16 November - B2B meetings are scheduled exclusively ONLINE
- 8 & 11-16 November - the Working Groups meetings take place ONLINE - Exclusively for WE MEMBERS
NEW: B2B meetings (online) are available for registered in-presence attendees, for WE members attending exclusively the WG meetings & for WE Non-members interested exclusively in the B2B meetings.
To master the complexity of the EU funding Programmes, WKE2021 Autumn Edition consists of the following modules:
9th November, afternoon 14:00 to 17:30
- Presentations by EC (DGs and Executive agencies on HEU, LIFE, INTERREG, cofunded and coprogrammed Partnerships)
- Presentation of project ideas
9th November 18.00 - Networking Cocktails (all participants invited)
9th November 19.00 - Networking Dinner (extra fee - same location as the event)
10th November, morning from 10:00 – 12:00
- Workshop: inputs to the next work programme of HEU 2023-2024
Why should you join this event?
- Receive the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon Europe Calls for 2022 and the running LIFE Programme
- Learn and discuss the upcoming HEU work programme 2023-2024
- Present your project ideas
- Meet with future project partners from across industry and research within the DIGITAL B2B meetings
Join the Horizon Europe Brokerage Event: present your project ideas and discuss with potential partners in face-to-face meetings. Booking meetings ONLINE is easy and open: you can book meetings immediately after the registration!
How to register to WKE2021 AUTUMN EDITION?
- Register as a Project Idea Presenting participant (max 10 will be admitted) & fill in all the requested details for your project - Project Ideas registrations are open just until the 1st of November;
- Register as an Attending participant and publish your collaboration wishes;
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with other participants of your interest (Accept the meeting requests frequently, according with your agenda);
WKE2021 fees (including VAT for the cross-border transactions)
- Water Europe Ambassadors: 120 € (*all sessions access)
- Water Europe Members (attending & presenting participants): 155 € (*all sessions access)
- Water Europe Non-members (attending & presenting participants): 235 € (*all sessions access, except the WG meetings dedicated to members)
- EU officials participation is free of charge
- DINNER fee: 65 €
If you need more information regarding the event's registration process or payment settings, please contact Ms. Anca Popa, Event Coordinator.